Organisational Bonds, such as ...
- The organisation's type of Engagement Culture - whether it's in a Culture of Blame, Reaction, Consolidation, Ambition, Success
- The expectations that employees have of the organisation
Group Bonds, such as ...
- The factors that would make it a "truly great place to work"
- Its Rules of Engagement - the Do's and Don'ts of "Fitting In"
Personal Bonds, such as ...
- The attraction, retention and turnover factors that motivate employees
- The opportunities for good work-life balance
BPA measures Employee Engagement using a model that has been developed over the past 13 years. The primary elements of the model comprise three significant interacting dynamics:
Attraction, Retention and Turnover Factors